“- I haven’t done my homework.
– I see. Why not?
– I didn’t have the strength and the courage to step out of my comfort zone.
– But you had left last time with the clear intention to take the leap.
– Yes, and the whole week it was in my mind but so many other things happened, circumstances changed, so I didn’t feel the strength to do it.
– Ok, but if you don’t take action we’re gonna remain in the field of pure conversations and your life won’t renew or change. You know, you burnt yourself out by spending so much energy on creating a safe life with all its certainties. You wanted so bad your life to be totally invulnerable that you got extremely tired. Getting over it, breaking it down to create a new one won’t happen by an inspiring conversation. If you don’t act on it, if you don’t follow through, it won’t change. I’m not your conversation partner who comforts you. I’m your inspiring helper who exepcts you to turn your life into something better. I’m here, I support you.
– Yes, but I don’t think I’m ready for this.
– No problem. Then I’ll let you go so that you can carry on with your old life.
– But that won’t work any more.
– Unfortunately, without faith, you can’t be saved. If you don’t take the appointed steps because you’re afraid of the next ones being even bigger, then let’s stop. If you don’t believe in that I wouldn’t challenge you with a bigger task than you could handle, then it’s better stop this.”